Information technology and any equipment or interconnected system or subsystem of equipment that is used in the creation, conversion, or duplication of data or information.
The term electronic and information technology includes...
- Computer hardware and software,
- operating systems,
- web-based information and applications,
- telephones and other telecommunications products,
- video equipment and multimedia products,
- information kiosks,
- and office products such as photocopiers and fax machines.
... including but is not limited to...
- the internet and
- intranet websites,
- content delivered in digital form,
- electronic books and electronic book reading systems,
- search engines and databases,
- learning management systems,
It also includes any equipment or interconnected system […] of equipment that is used in the automatic acquisition of...
- interchange, transmission,
- or reception of data or information.
Including telecommunications products (such as telephones), information kiosks, Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) transaction machines, computers, ancillary equipment, software, firmware and similar procedures, services