How to set up free Zoom auto-transcript
Zoom now includes free auto-transcripts.
1. Before meeting:
Go to your Zoom profile's "In Meeting (Advanced)" Settings
- Go to https://duke.zoom.us/profile/setting?mid=&from=client&&tab=meeting.
- Choose "Settings" on the left.
- Choose "In meeting (advanced)" settings.
Click the “Enable live transcription service…” checkbox.
2. In your meeting:
click the “Enable" button for live Transcription.
Or you can see the more detailed instructions on Zooms website.
Wait, I need more help!
- Documentation issues: Joel Crawford-Smith
- Zoom Administration: Debbie Suggs
- Accommodations for students and employees: Disability Management System